Website Allan Gray
Allan Gray Retail IT consists of over 200 people who have a wide range of skills and responsibilities. One of the skills we take pride in, is software testing. Retail IT has a passionate testing community, which includes QA architects and mentors that work together with the Test Analysts to innovate, build testing frameworks, and help make our software delivery cycle more efficient so that we deliver good quality software timeously.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Test Analyst to join our team. We believe our Test Analysts play a vital role not just in ensuring the quality of the software we develop, but in making it better, all the way from backend to frontend. As a Test Analyst in our team, you will play a critical role in the design of our software to ensure it is developed with quality in mind from the very beginning and solving the many complex challenges along the way, using some of the industry’s latest technologies. Automation is a key part in what we do, so we will expect our Test Analysts to have a strong coding background to assist in building the automation systems that enable us to deliver this world class software rapidly.
Our ideal candidate is very detail oriented, innovative, self-driven, curious, is a critical thinker, and willing to both learn and share knowledge. Our space will provide the chosen candidate plenty of opportunities to learn about the asset management industry and our technologies, give space for creativity, and an opportunity to provide tremendous value.
- Document and execute manual tests.
- Create and maintain automated scripts required to run automated testing.
- Maintain existing test packs.
- Log and validate defects.
- Debug results.
- Report on test execution and any risks and issues.
- Participate in, assist with, and give feedback on any activities where product quality practices and risks should be considered.
- You have hands experience in API testing.
- You can test reports, and applications and know how to read and write SQL.
- You have a practical understanding of CICD.
- You care about releasing great software.
- You know where it is most effective for an automated test to live (Unit, Integration, Acceptance Testing, E2E).
- You understand the benefits of manual testing but also the costs.
- You are continually trying to improve your testing skills.
- You read widely about what is happening in the world of testing.
- You can work under pressure.
- You can solve complex testing issues.
- Experience testing financial applications, will be advantageous.
Degree in computer science or business information systems ideal, but solid experience will be considered as well
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.