▪ To respond to all escalations, queries and requests promptly, professionally and within SLA (where applicable), generally 45 minutes.
▪ To answer and attend to incoming phone calls promptly and in a professional manner, displaying empathy and being courteous at all times.
▪ To acknowledge, attend to and resolve Global Cases promptly and within SLA.
▪ To resolve all queries and customers’ requests promptly and within reasonable time by liaising with relevant departments, branches and Aramex appointed agents to ensure a positive result in the shortest time frame.
▪ Communicate customer inquiries/messages/feedback to relevant team members and/or departments
▪ To educate all contacts on self-help tools including but not limited to smartphone applications, our website and the like
▪ Tracking of customer or branch parcels on request and to provide feedback hourly and/or daily
▪ Attending to walk-in customers as and when required
▪ To process Collection requests and to provide verbal and hardcopy POD’s promptly and within reasonable time
▪ Professional and courteous written and verbal communication with Aramex customers, departments, branches and agents
▪ To provide reports as required and/or as per agreement with Aramex customers or branches
▪ To attend to invoice and POD requests from branches promptly General education of Aramex customers, as well as advising customers of Aramex services, requirements, operational procedures and prohibited commodities pro-actively
▪ Attend to Drop Box queries and advising the Product Manager of any claims, queries and concerns raised by Drop Box customers
▪ Generating quotations and estimates on request
▪ Updating InfoAxis and Global Cases with all actions taken/requests made to display the most current information available
▪ Requesting and/or arranging special trips and dedicated loads when required – Courtesy calls and SMS updates to customers pertaining to Late Freight,
▪ Agent related issues and/or general operational issues
▪ Provide superior customer service to all internal and external Aramex contacts with a customer centric approach
▪ Handle and/or escalate queries promptly and within good time to and from branches, agents and Aramex customers (Examples: Delays & misrouted shipments, bad address shipments, ETD’s, etc.)
▪ Minimum requirement is a Matric (Grade 12)
▪ Minimum 3 years proven Call Center experience, ideally in the courier/freight/service industry
▪ Import /Export experience and customs knowledge advantageous
▪ Customer Centric Personality
▪ High emotional intelligence and ability to function in a pressurized environment
▪ Computer Proficiency – Microsoft suite (including Word, Excel and Email)
▪ Integrity & proven great work ethic
▪ Commercial awareness
▪ Results orientated
▪ Ability to find solutions and solve problems promptly
▪ Good time management, planning and organizational skills
▪ Interpersonal skills – Advanced ability to build and maintain relationships
▪ Teamwork – Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
▪ Strong communication skills – Excellent command of the English language (verbal & written)
▪ Ability to move between tasks and prioritize well
▪ Excellent telephone manner and etiquette
▪ Customer centric approach
▪ Collaborative approach & teamwork
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit careers.aramex.com.