Website Asie Personnel
Our Client a large Multinational leading player in the deployment of carrier-scale, future-proofed network infrastructure is looking for a Key Account Manager.
- Provide both pre- and post-sales support for good customer management.
- As the liaison between the company and the Customer, the Sales Manager will develop long-term relationships with the customers interpreting their needs and requirements.
- Generate organic sales revenue.
- Provide both pre-sales and post-sales support to the customers for good customer management and retention.
- Achieve set revenue targets and market growth within designated market of South Africa.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
* A detailed job spec will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Engineering, or IT.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Sales will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B environment with working experience in sales in a telecommunications company.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in telecommunications and fibre with commercial acumen.
- Willingness to travel extensively within South Africa and work in a global team of professionals.
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.