Website Brambles Group
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our
- To manage end-to-end the Supply Chain Digitalisation use cases as part of COLT Digital Supply Chains
- To evaluate the use cases
- To be linked between business users and the technical team and support business translation into technology, identification of opportunities and implementation of tools.
- To identify new sources of data, work closely with Data Scientists and Data Engineers on the cleaning and preparation of the data to use it in enterprise tools and provide useful insights.
- To work closely with IT and Digital Brambles teams and with 3rd party companies to ensure the delivery of Supply Chain Control Tower use cases.
- Work with global Supply Chain teams to identify potential use cases for the COLT Supply Chain Digitisation. This can include: presentations, workshops, process evaluations
- Evaluate each use case and prioritise based on merits and synergies of other use cases in the pipeline and the impacts at a global, enterprise level
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the creation of current state mapping to form the basis of Use Case analysis
- Work with cross functional team to ensure that the current state map is representative of the whole enterprise process
- Apply the concepts and benefits of the Digital Tools (Control Tower: Robotic Process Automation – RPA, Predictive Analysis, Data Connectivity…) to identify and quantify the potential benefits
- Collaborate with the Data Engineers and Data Scientists to design and create a Proof of Concept (POC) to prove the anticipated benefits
- Create the future state map with sign off from the regional stakeholders
- Support the creation of the business case with the regional stakeholders ensuring sign off and alignment
- Working with the Change Manager, Project Manager and the regional SME, create a deployment plan to execute the implementation of the new process
- Evaluate the applicability of the new processes at the global level for wider deployment
- Work with the Cost Optimisation Manager to ensure value delivery and tracking of benefits realisation
- Learn about current data available and propose new data sources to current situation. Identify new opportunities to use data available facilitate the development and implementation of new tools as part of Supply Chain Control Tower.
- To work closely with IT and Digital Brambles teams to ensure the delivery of Supply Chain Control Tower use cases in regards of data accuracy, availability and insights.
- Ensure best practices implementation to improve service to business stakeholders
- Delivery of Supply Chain Control Tower use cases on a timely manner and within budget as part of COLT Phase II
- Report accuracy
- Adoption of tools
- Ensure solutions created are aligned with Supply Chain Control Tower and COLT strategy
- Decisions in line with project delivery
- 3+ years of implementation experience through full project lifecycles
- Turning data into insight and supporting the extraction of insights so the Project Owner can produce an action plan, i.e interpret precalculated metrics & more detailed diagnosis on raw data for insights beyond standardized metrics.
- Support exploratory data analysis and work closely with Data Scientist and Data Engineers on the cleaning and preparation of data to be used in enterprise tools and provide useful insights to the business.
- Working across structure, semi-structure and unstructured data, extracting information and identifying linkages across disparate data sets.
- Strong technical experience across a range of data related tools and technologies such as SQL, VBA. Experience with working with Notebooks environments and with Apache Spark and/or Databricks is a plus.
- BI tools such as Power BI, QlikView or Tableau
- Knowledge of Python or R and Spark, Pyspark and Spark streaming, or similar programming languages is a plus.
- Previous experience with AWS components like AWS S3, Databricks, Dynamo DB, API Gateway or similar ones from other clouds is a plus.
- Business analysis support and direct contact with users to solve issues with business queries
- Working with developing technologies and providing structured feedback into the product development cycle important
- Experience with change management
- Supply chain knowledge is desirable.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar
- Proficiency with visualization tools like Power BI
- Proficiency in SQL and VBA
- Desirable programming languages like Python or R
- Desirable experience with Apache Spark and / or Databricks
- Desirable AWS certification like AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty or similar.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
3 – 5 years
To apply for this job please visit brambles.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.