Website BroadReach Healthcare
Purpose of the position
The Analyst – HR Systems is accountable for managing and maintaining the company’s HR Information Systems, building and generating insightful HR-related reports, as well as maintaining and auditing data integrity.
- Be the HR Systems Super User, constantly seeking ways to optimize, improve and leverage all HR Systems and processes.
- Support any projects and training relating to system implementation and enhancements
- Ensure that all HR systems are regularly maintained and updated timeously
- Provides system support and adhoc training to HR teams and key system stakeholders
- Acts as a point of contact for all escalated HR systems, troubleshooting, escalating and resolving queries timeously.
- Ensure that you are abreast of all system version updates, maintenance and update the platforms accordingly
- Liaising with systems / software providers for all system related matters, namely but not limited to technical, costing, updates, changes, etc.
- Technical Lead with future HR information system planning, designing developing and implementing as needed and preparing support documentation, user guides and training materials
- Undertaking audit checks of data to ensure accuracy of database information
- Work with the Head of HR Service Delivery to establish a data and reporting framework, as well as identify and implement best practice HR metrics and analytics across the business
- Build HR information reports for the business for both standard and ad hoc reporting, while continuously identifying opportunities to streamline and automate reporting.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy and other related legislation, HR vendor payments and contract management as well as payment consolidations and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree (Human Resources or Information Systems qualification preferred)
- Relevant Post graduate qualification
Experience & skills
- Minimum 1-3 years previous experience on HR systems. Experience on Greenhouse, Bamboo, PerformYard or other similar systems preferred
- Demonstrated experience of working with excel, reporting and analytics
- Ability to work with data and provide insights
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Logical mind
- Proactive team player
- Discrete and confidential
- Superb planning and organising skills
Personal qualities & Behavioural competencies
- Work collaboratively with HR colleagues to ensure effective delivery to the business and support wider HR projects as required
- Innovative and proactive approach: constantly seeking ways to revolutionise and optimise
- Ability to work in a continuously evolving, pressurized, high growth environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters in a professional and ethical manner
- Ability to effectively prioritise and plan work
- Be solution focused
- Be a change champion
Winning, Enabling and Delivery of Projects
- Opportunity Development, Capture Management, Proposal Development, Organized, Disciplined, Analytical
People Leadership/Self Leadership
- Selections, Development, Delegation, Example, Self-Confidence, Independently responsible, Curiosity, Change Management
Strategic and Holistic Decision Making
- Governance and legal awareness, Financial acumen, Risk management, Strategic perspective
- Institutional Representations, Taking the long view, Building common ground, Mutual respect, Responsiveness, Standing for the other, Engagement
To apply for this job please visit broadreachcorporation.com.