Website Capitec Bank Ltd
- To provide technical / desktop support to users at Campus (including BSC), Regional Office and roaming users of Capitec Bank.
- To ensure that faulty equipment is repaired by suppliers according to service level agreements.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in providing on-site and telephonic technical support
- Experience in leading a team would be preferred.
- A relevant qualification in Information Technology
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Knowledge related to Microsoft and Mac hardware and software technology
- Basic knowledge of diagnostic principles and troubleshooting
- IT operational environment
- Banking environment
- Communications Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to Detail
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Contactable via own mobile phone
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is required
- Willing to travel as an inherent operational requirement of the job
- Willing to work regular shifts or weekends or rotational standbys
To apply for this job please visit careers.capitecbank.co.za.