Website CF Consulting
The suitable candidate holds an investment related degree or equivalent experience and has worked in a similar role previously, where responsibilities included fund and/or client accounting, monitoring performance and risk on various funds and reporting on such. Exposure to instruments such as Bloomberg, Morningstar and/or Factset is required and experience with SS&C Advent APX PMS is a definite advantage. Success in this role requires attention to detail, methodical working and knowledge of and interest in investment performance methodologies.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the provision of performance and attribution reporting to the Investment and Client Relationship Management teams, both for fund and client portfolios.
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Providing detailed performance and attribution reporting to Investment, Client Relationship and Senior Management teams.
- Contributing to the process for checking and analysis of performance of all investment accounts monthly. Providing individual client performance and benchmarks in a clear and effective way.
- Managing production of contribution/attribution analysis on client funds and the Company’s funds. Writing commentaries to explain asset allocation, currency performance and performance from hedging positions and derivatives.
- Contribute to the performance and investment risk element with respect to new system implementation
- Contribute to the planning around implementing performance aspects of new portfolio management systems.
- Take a holistic view of performance and investment risk across investment management London with respect to improving processes.
- Responsible for adhering to the operating procedures and policies
- Use task management software for managing deliverables and aiding communication.
An acclaimed Investment Management company, represented in 10+ countries across the world, with a high performance culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.ditto.jobs.