No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 130083 – Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
We are Colgate – a caring, innovative growth company reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets, and our planet. We are a leading global consumer products company with portfolios in Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition.
At Colgate, we have a purpose! Every day around the world, we transform the lives of hundreds of millions of people and pet families through groundbreaking innovation, outstanding products and nutrition, and committed people.
Our strong culture of collaboration, diversity, sustainability and inclusion is grounded in our core values of Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement. Employees are rewarded by rich career development and career experiences. We pride ourselves on our focus on delivering high ethical, the richness that our diverse team brings impeccable standards and our dedication to developing our employees. With many local benefits such as Summer Hours, Wellbeing programs, access to discounted Product, medical & life insurance, enhanced superannuation to name a few!
- Category Knowledge, Business Challenges & Insights
- Deliver Category Knowledge (Be the shopper expert for the customers)
- Identify insight driven Business Challenges for key customers Joint Category Planning
- Deliver the Retail Category Development Services to their customers aligned with Category management RM priorities and direction
- Develop 3 year shopper plan aligned to customer engagement strategy (for priority customers)
- Develop annual category & shopper plan integrated within Joint Business Planning.
- Recommend customer differentiation opportunities (with CD)
- Shopper Program Development & Activation
- Activate Shopper programs
- Refine programs to customer shopper & targeted vehicles
- Translate insight and business challenges into recommended category strategies & solutions (activation platforms)
- Deliver regular shopper return on investment reviews for key activities
- Leverage RE/customer-specific shopper insight & customer analytics to Tailor the 5Ps by RE to the customer(s) formats, considering customer strategies and policies
- Communicating 5P targets to Operations and monitoring implementation
Required Qualifications :
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Shopper or Customer development role in an FMCG environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.colgate.com.