Website Complement Recruitment
- 2 – 3 years’ experience within a sales role in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment is essential.
- Candidates MUST have medical devices experience in Government, some private accounts are also within the territory, predominantly government accounts.
- Knowledge and aptitude for medical devices or Healthcare sector a preference
- Trained health professional an advantage
- Good level of verbal and written English language is essential.
- Excellent customer ethic, good attention to detail and ability to complete timely progress reports according to requirements
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate good presentation and training skills
- Ability to complete timely progress reports according to requirements
- Maintain all communications equipment in excellent working order to ensure efficiency and contact with the company using Word, Excel Microsoft Outlook
- Possess locally required certificates for sales position in healthcare business
- Possess at all times a valid driver’s license and frequent use of a motor vehicle.
- Lift and carry a moderate amount of materials and supplies and where required complete gowning procedures in hospital
Skills And Knowledge:
Key Relationships / Interfaces
- Existing and potential customers (cardiologists, surgeons, radiologists, critical care personnel, anesthesiologists, nephrologists, purchasing agents and other appropriate decision makers/opinion leaders on different levels).
- Sales and marketing organization
- EMEA HQ Support functions
Behaviours / Values
- Approachable and enthusiastic. Flexible and adaptable.
- Travel domestically and occasionally internationally
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player.
- Good organisational skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Good judgment and problem solving ability & is capable of understanding the impact of decision making on both the company and our customers.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Engage with existing and potential customer base (Cardiologists, Surgeons, Radiologists, Critical Care Personnel, Anesthesiologists, Nephrologists, Purchasing agents and other appropriate decision makers/opinion leaders on different levels) in line with the company expectations.
- Drive sales effort through scheduling and conducting ongoing sales visits and presentations in the field with follow up visits, telephones, letters and other appropriate actions (sampling, hands on training etc.) in order to generate orders.
- Supply hospitals, physicians, clinical and homecare staff with current product information, catalogues and samples.
- Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions.
- Grow market share and revenue through existing customers and the development of new customers.
- Plan and prepare all relevant materials and customer visit schedules in preparation for tenders.
- Provide in-service educational seminars for the clinical staff of hospitals, including face to face seminars during hospital shift changes.
- Prioritize goals in the sales territory based on customer and company needs. Proactively plan comprehensive coverage of the territory based on needs assessment.
- Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers; review existing contracts to identify those requiring follow-up.
- Comply with defined administrative responsibilities including but not limited to call logs, field activity reports, Market Action Plans, device vigilance, forecasting, quotations, complaint handling and management of territory expenses.
- Attend and exhibit at national conventions/seminars to gain new customers through the detailing of products. Where local provide all necessary assistance as requested.
- Exhibit at local professional/medical meetings to develop new customers.
- Train and direct new field personnel and company personnel on divisional products, as requested.
- Continuously improve product knowledge not only through product training but also through self-development processes (study, hands on experience, etc.) and the review of current literature for new developments.
- Adhere to all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
To apply for this job please visit complement.co.za.