Website Coronation Fund Managers
Ensuring client experience delivered at exceptional level, by ensuring that client documentation received is completed correctly, following up with clients where necessary, and liaising with 3rd party administrators.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Validation for Retirement, Local and Foreign Unit Trust products
- Advisor application processing for both Retirement and Unit Trust Products
- Ensure that each broker is licensed to sell our Products
- Telephonic confirmation with clients of certain transactions.
- Management of documentation iro FICA & FAIS legislation and other static client data as required
- Ensure our client and intermediaries comply with FICA and FAIS at all times
- Update client information on our CRM system
- Management of internal relationships to ensure prompt client response
- Constant liaising with administrator/admin support and internal client service consultants
- Ensure clients instructions are processed timeously and correctly
- Follow up on outstanding requirements from clients and intermediaries
- Ensure our Retirement clients comply with the Regulation 28
- Manage the workflow system an update client information on CRM system
- Responsible to ensure that all client documentation is stored electronically
- Coordination of Section 14 transfers and Section 37 transfers
- Follow up with all pending cases
- General query resolution
- Unit trust and/or retirement product administration experience preferable
- Proven track record of building outstanding relationships testified by references.
- Minimum Matric qualification with at least 5 years industry experience, or
- Graduate or equivalent (strong in Accounting, Investment Management subjects/knowledge an advantage) with at least 3 years industry experience
Most Important Attribute
- Attention to detail, with good time management, and excellent client interaction skills
- MSOffice – Advanced Excel and Word
- Workflow and document management systems
To apply for this job please visit coronation.erecruit.co.