Are you a recent grad who’s looking for a fast-paced environment where you’ll be working with top international startups and learning something new every day?
Our mission is to accelerate the growth of international B2B FinTech and SaaS companies. We do this by building and managing sales development teams that embed into our clients’ sales organizations. We’re based in Claremont, Cape Town and have an environment where we’re focussed on achievement, constant learning, autonomy, transparency, and building a great team that works hard and has fun together.
About the role
This is an opportunity to join us as a recent graduate and undergo an intense training program that’s focused on practical real world skills. You’ll become an expert on how tech companies grow and will also be on a progression path where you can move into a management role within 2 years.
When you join you’ll be assigned to a team that’s supporting one of our SaaS or FinTech clients. You’ll be responsible for identifying and reaching out to target accounts, engaging key decision makers via phone and email, and qualifying opportunities. Each day you’ll be faced with fresh challenges which will require you to learn and adapt.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you meet the following requirements:
- Completed university degree and available to start a role this year
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (ideally something sales related) either during or following your studies
- Strong interest in the world of tech and startups
- Strong interest in sales, marketing, and how companies grow
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Available to start within 1 month
- Located in Cape Town, or can very easily relocate
- Performance incentives and bonuses
- 20 days leave per annum
- World class training program
- Opportunities for international travel
To apply for this job please visit en.wikipedia.org.