Website Eastern Cape NGO
Our client, in the medical industry, is looking to employ the services of a Tender Sales Consulant at their Gauteng branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Successful implementation of sales strategy for products on tender, to meet agreed sales targets, within individual territory while complying with company’s values and applying control measures on operational costs
- Achievement of the sales targets month on month for the allocated territory through growth and / or maintaining sales of promoted products in the territory
- Effectively and optimally manage your sales territory (State Customers) and maximize the number of calls on key target customers • Initiate and implement value-added programmes in the territory and the province
- Provide impeccable customer service and remain professional, courteous and act with due urgency on customer requests
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge for existing products and develop knowledge on new products as well as the relevant details of promotional tools through carrying out marketing activities related spend within the set cost limits, while maximizing the return on investment and to ensure that allocated resources are effectively utilized
- Alignment exercises with relevant stakeholders in provinces
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum 6 years in SA Tender Management environment with good knowledge of the State Tender Business with demonstrated success.
- Appropriate Business, Marketing and/or Medical/Pharmaceutical Degree/Diploma
- Proven sales experience and success in a marketing and/or sales/commercial position, good knowledge and experience of regulatory, legal, medical, logistical issues.
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.