The Supply Chain Manager will be a proven performer, a self-driven leader seeking to advance professionally. This person will be a key liaison between Supply Chain and Hand Care Commercial Team, effectively able to navigate in both domains, ensuring all parties are informed and aligned on priorities.
He/She will partner with supply chain and the Hand Care division (Marketing, Finance, R&D, Sales) to drive key initiatives which include projects and process improvements that will deliver enhanced margins and customer service.
Additionally, the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for creating and driving appropriate metrics for service and cost, as well as understanding evolving customer expectations and how to align with Supply Chain strategy.
What You Will Do:
- Project co-leader for localization and regional supply chain projects
- Phase Gate partnership for new product introduction, changes in products, product portfolio optimization, and collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and RD&E
- Coordination of War Rooms in case of supply crisis
- Critical Planning and service focus improvements, including building service loss analysis, mid/long term capacity analysis, inventory optimization, driving process improvements with planning/business (S&OP, demand planning, safety stock compliance, new product roll-outs, etc), and providing critical timely communication with key stakeholders.
- Talent development – building collaborative bridges across global business and supply chain partners to improve overall local capability (project management, planning), execution, and communication.
- Drives and understands the S&OP process and works to ensure it is continued to be utilized as a collaboration tool between the divisions and supply chain.
- Communicate effectively to Senior Leadership Teams.
- Work with Marketing to understand trends in new products and new platforms for future development, including SC coordination for new product introduction.
- Work with the shared services group to better understand complexity of order fulfilment and key customer issues.
- Understand and communicate commercial market changes that drive or impact service.
- Work with GSC Planning & Logistics to understand/communicate any Service risks and understand gaps/plan to remediate impact.
- Co-Lead project management in collaboration with regional leaders for localization and capacity expansions.
- Establishes daily, weekly, and monthly production KPI’s to understand customer service and project execution levels at a divisional level.
- Manage major initiatives that enable growth and improve margin (material loss projects, scrap, ND, & M&A activities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Chemistry or Supply Chain
7 or more years of work experience in Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing
- Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills
- Ability to work independently with strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to handle pressures and meet deadlines
- Foundation in classical marketing management
- Know-how in developing pricing strategies
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ecolab.com.