Website eSmart Recruitment
• Build and formally present reports by monitoring business performance within the set risk appetite and through analysis.
• Report to; monitor and advise operational areas to manage trends through analysis for ad-hoc requirements.
• Manage client expectations by liaising with stakeholders through the model build process as well as the systems and strategy development process.
• Increase efficiencies through programming and automating processes.
• Challenge model builds from around the cluster through peer review participation and ensuring best practice.
• Contribute to the development of differentiated; superior solutions (solution engineering) that meet stakeholder and business requirements through analysis; business requirements gathering and designs validation.
• Ensure product and/or solution design is congruent with the required business specifications through meeting stakeholder requirements timeously.
• Ensure continuity and record keeping through formal sign-off at forums and by creating documentation.
• Ensure data accuracy through data and front-end analysis; pre and post testing of system/strategy changes.
• Ensure accuracy and feasibility through impact analysis for newly developed products.
• Review reporting and ensure accuracy through analysis and providing feedback.
• Providing advice to key operational areas ensuring optimal resource allocation and desired results through analysis and communication.
• Manage access and change control and ensure compliance by creating change logs and restricting/providing access.
• Take corrective action where risk is identified in any processes; models or reporting; through analysis and formal communication.
Qualifications and Experience
• Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
Minimum Experience Level
• 3-5 years relevant experience in an analytical environment
• SAS coding experience required, impairment or capital modelling experience preferred
Type of Exposure
• Analysing situations or data that requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors
• Developing ways to minimize risks
• Managing conflict situations
• Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas
• Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
• Comparing two or more sets of information
• Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem.
• Interacting with diverse people
• Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Analysing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
Technical / Professional Knowledge
• Industry trends
• Microsoft Office
• Principles of project management
• Relevant regulatory knowledge
• Relevant software and systems knowledge
• Risk management process and frameworks
• Business writing skills
• Microsoft Excel
• Business Acumen
• Quantitative Skills.
How to Apply for eSmart Recruitment Vacancies 2022:
To apply for eSmart Recruitment Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of eSmart Recruitment.
- After this you will have to login your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
To apply for this job please visit southafrica.governmentjobs.guru.