Website Fempower Personnel
Our client has an opportunity available for a Plant Supervisor.
- NQF level 5 qualification or level 4 Controller qualification or a technical, engineering qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in water treatment, wastewater treatment or biogas plant operations or a similar industrial process operation.
- Experience supervising and managing operations and maintenance activities and staff.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal hours, during emergencies and planned overtime.
- Code EB valid driver’s license.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Supervise and manage the performance of the plant operators, equipment and processes according to the operating plans and procedures.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing plant services, maintaining and updating all operating and maintenance documentation and manuals.
- Coordinate laboratory sampling and analysis and ensure plant compliance with feed, product and waste requirements.
- Manage consumable inventory and chemical stock levels.
- Coordinate activities of third-party contractors to minimize disruption of plant processes.
- Monitor and adjust computerized SCADA system and process control software.
- Ensure health and safety legislation and contractual obligations are adhered to.
- Ensure complete confidentiality of all information pertaining to the business of the company.
To apply for this job please visit www.ditto.jobs.