Medtronic plc (www.medtronic.com), headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, is among the world’s largest medical technology, services and solutions companies – alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world. Medtronic employs more than 85,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in approx. 160 countries. The company is focused on collaborating with stakeholders around the world to take healthcare Further, Together.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The Carelink clinic support position will be primarily responsible for monitoring all incoming remote monitoring transmissions from Carelink remote monitoring and the Carelink Express Mobile clinics for consenting doctors in Southern Africa. The person will be expected to be an experienced clinical technologist, with vast experience in pacing and ECG reviewing. The position will be a virtual position, delivering support remotely to the Carelink clinic owners. The person in this role is an important contributor to the transformation initiative for the CRM and CDS business in a Southern African market that is complex and dynamic.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for monitoring all incoming remote monitoring transmissions from specified customers, and timeously reviewing such transmissions.
- Triage alerts according to clinic alert setup and report back timeously to the Carelink clinic doctors on the ECG transmissions, with emphasis on the actionable alerts.
- Manage the Carelink Express Mobile transmissions from specified clinics and review as per the requests. Ensure reporting back to the doctors within 20 minutes on the transmissions.
- Collaborate with the CRM team on matters relating to these transmissions, including the need for reprogramming or programming changes if requested by the doctor.
- Responsible for the management of Carelink remote monitoring clinics, including the creation thereof, timeous reporting of network updates to clinic users and connection with the EU tech services for trouble shooting.
- Ensure the creation of a good feedback loop for internal stakeholders pertaining to reports.
- Draw up monthly reports on work metrics, including the number of accounts assisted and transmissions reported on, clinic activities and patient enrolment numbers.
- Keeping of records relating to Carelinic clinics, including clinic names and addresses, usernames, and admin details.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL VALUES
Education & Experience
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in clinical technology
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in cardiac pacing
- Experience in advanced ECG interpretation
Competencies & Skills
- Knowledge/ proven expertise in cardiac pacing, ECG reviewing and CIED programming.
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe, Microsoft Teams and Outlook
- A team player with a track record of working collaboratively cross-functional and generate impact and results through others
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal)
- Very good verbal and written presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- A positive person that brings passion, energy and excellence in execution to his/her work
To apply for this job please visit medtronic.eightfold.ai.