Website ProDevelopment Group
Our Client a Global tech firm is seeking 4 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Consultants to join their team in Sandton. They offer stability, growth, attractive salary along with benefits and an excellent working environment.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the success of an internal team within our finance department. You will work closely with other consultants to support and train new hires on accounting software such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. You will also assist in training users on how to use the various features of the software, including multiple currency management, journal entries and much more.
- Provides global sales, reporting, and technical support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Management Accounting, Cost Accounting, Support.
- Incorporates the latest industry best practices, frameworks Assist the team in implementing and supporting the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance to track all company financial and general ledger information
- Work with key business partners to ensure that they are able to integrate the new Dynamics 365 Finance environment into their environment as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for the successful support of both Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&I product in the first year of implementation, and all post-implementation support as well as any required training.
- Modifies the appropriate business process description documents to adjust the template to address unique business requirements.
- Works Provides consulting services to assist clients in using the newly released Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance-Adheres to organizational policies and regulations.
- -Maintains proper coding standards, style and documentation to ensure code is well organized, readable and consistent.
- -Documents system configuration changes including proper integration tests and testing environments.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 training and/or certification preferred.
- Three years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP with a strong background in financial systems and business analysis preferred.
- Experience with the following applications: Crystal Reports, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- 6+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics products required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance in a consulting role.
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 products and platform preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field required
To apply for this job please visit applythis.net.