Website Prostaff Holdings
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with excellent excel skills.
- Financial Accounting or Bookkeeping or related qualification is preferred.
- Previous experience having worked in a Bookkeeping role is essential for the role.
- Previous experience having worked on an accounting package is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing and preparing the full bookkeeping function within the company.
- Handling all supplier processing, allocating payments and reconciliations.
- Controlling credit and collections.
- Handling customer processing, allocations of payments and reconciliations.
- Handling all cashbooks and reconciliations.
- Conducting cashflow monitoring and projections.
- Compiling filed SARS related documents VAT, PAYE, TAX clearance, IRP5’s etc.
- Reconciling payroll to accounting software.
- Processing of credit applications of customers.
- Managing accounts and conducting trial balance analysis for management.
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.