Website Prostaff Holdings
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must have a Matric with Mathematics and or Accounting as a subject ideally but not essential.
- Must ideally have a creditors experience.
- Must have basic skill level in MS Excel,
- Previous experience having worked in a Creditors role is essential for the role.
- The successful candidate must have good communication skills and be able to takes initiative.
- Diploma or related qualification is preferred but not essential for the role.
- Previous experience having worked on Syspro or a related ERP System is preferred.
- Previous experience having worked in a manufacturing or trading / distribution company that imports products is preferred but not essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handle the creditors function within the financial department assisting the financial manager.
- Preparing cash book requisitions for payments.
- Performing creditors reconciliations.
- Assisting clients to resolve queries.
- Compiling quotations, purchase orders, invoices, statements, POD’s and credit notes.
- Liaising with numerous suppliers i.e. placing orders on a daily basis, tracking orders and conducting reconciliations on all suppliers.
- Reconciling accounts based on orders placed.
- Loading suppliers and supplier payments onto the system.
- Capturing supplier / creditor invoices as well as quoting customer invoices.
- Processing of the creditors’ reconciliations.
- Maintaining necessary schedules relevant to the creditors department.
- Completing cash flow schedules for creditor payments.
- Controlling the general ledger accounts relative to creditor functions.
- Managing and controlling new supplier applications.
- Ensuring invoices are properly authorised in accordance with levels of authority and allocated to the correct supplier and general ledger accounts on a daily basis.
- Accurately preparing monthly reconciliations of creditors accounts statements against the A/P age analysis.
- Accurately reconciling G/L and creditors accounts on a monthly basis making sure that accounts are correctly balanced
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts.
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.