Website Prostaff Recruitment Specialists
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in science or related qualification is preferred for this role.
- Previous experience having worked in a senior or middle management role within the scientific and laboratory or related industries is preferred.
- Experience sales and marketing, in the scientific and laboratory industry is preferred.
- Must have a broad knowledge and experience in managing sales teams within the scientific and laboratory industry.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and coaching skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Must possess executive decision-making and analytical skills.
- Must have excellent negotiating skills
- Good knowledge of commercial compliance and industry specific business practices.
- Have a good working knowledge of human resource legislation, procedures and practices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Oversee and manage a nation-wide sales team, driving all sales contributing to the company’s sales objectives on a national basis
- Provide innovative ideas for business growth.
- Developing and maintaining successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies.
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiating and closing agreements with large customers.
- Monitoring and analysing performance metrics and suggesting improvements.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Liaising with marketing and product managers departments to ensure brand consistency.
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.