Website Prostaff Recruitment Specialists
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Relevant Technical/ Degree/Diploma is preferred.
- Related experience having worked as a Field Service Technician in the diagnostic field with experience in chemistry, haematology and histology is preferable.
- Previous experience having worked as a Technical Field Service Supervisor or related is preferred.
- Must have good written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills.
- Good computer skills specifically MS Office is essential for the role.
- Experience with sales force or similar CRM Software will be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering short- and long-term growth and profitability for the technical service division.
- Ensuring quality technical service, both in the field and telephonically, provided to all customers, in the quickest possible turnaround time.
- Setting, implementing and managing strategies that meet both internal and external customer demands.
- Supporting the team with customers on-site and in-house repairs, installs, maintenance and operator training.
- Assisting at customer sites with repair of breakdowns and planned services.
- Managing the daily activities of the service technicians in the specified region.
- Managing the daily activities of the service engineers in the region.
- Ensuring quality service levels for technical and application support.
- Ensuring correct levels of spares and literature are available to support products.
- Keeping customer informed at all times regarding the progress of repairs and service and preventative maintenance services to be scheduled for contract customers.
- Keeping relationship between sales representatives and service department at the highest level.
- Compiling and maintaining the call roster within the service team, preventative maintenance schedule and overtime reports.
- Scheduling training to be done for service technicians and customers, attending and presenting supplier training, assisting in coordination of training schedule.
- Attending all registered factory led training and technical courses.
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.