We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the setting up and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Involvement in content writing in both SOP and training material.
- Willing and able to travel for hands on, face-to-face training.
- Franchise adherence to SOP compliance.
- Training compliance auditing – monitor, evaluate and report on franchise network learning and progress.
- New management and driver training assistance.
- Gain contextual understanding of the operational levers involved in driving improved execution performance.
- Involvement in the development and delivery of highly effective training content and learning design strategies using a variety of learning principles.
- Provide input into high level project requirements for continuous training process development and improvement.
- Involvement in training solution implementation requirements.
- Work closely with and support the operations team(s) working towards continued execution improvement.
- Willing and able to travel locally in and around an allocated region, as well as to allocated regional hubs (as required) as part of your weekly deliverables.
- Help to maintain service levels of the franchise network by identifying shortfalls and implementing corrective measures via continuous training monitoring and assistance.
- Identify and address key hub training metric failures with the hub franchise network and operations teams via weekly reports.
- Identify and address key hub complaint failures with the hub franchise network and operations teams via weekly reports, providing recommended solution insight.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Human Resources or Training Management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Training Coordinator/Supervisor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel & PowerPoint).
- Proven track record in delivery and execution of successfully created & implemented training material and initiatives.
- Previous hospitality/retail franchise working experience.
- Hands-on field and operational training experience.
- Qualification specialization in Skills Development, Training Management, Instructional Learning Development & Design will be advantageous.
- IT or tech savvy will be advantageous.
- Certification in Train-the-Trainer and Assessors will be advantageous.
- Previous experience in the logistics industry is not required.
- High energy, self-starter, and execution bias.
- Must be able to work in high pressured environments, willing to work when the business requires.
- Comfortable with change and an excellent team player.
- Low on ego, high on delivery and execution.
- Organized & sound communication will be key success factors.
- System and process orientated – attention to detail while still seeing the bigger picture.
- Understand convenience and basic customer service principles.
- Customer focused at all times – understanding their needs and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking.
- Goal orientated – maintain focus on agreed objectives and deliverables.
- Project management skills with the ability to prioritize focus according to set deliverables is critical.
- Knowledge and experience in learning solution development and implementation.
- Understand how technology works for business – a strong understanding of and a passion for learning and e-learning technologies and how they can be used to add value and transform user learning.
- Comfortable using Zoom/meet/Teams for remote training where required.
- Experience in relationship management including the ability to identify business issues and potential risks for continuous change and execution improvement.
- Follow up and monitoring – checking progress against targets, reporting as necessary and taking action to resolve exceptions.
- Train-the-trainer approach will be required to be able to transfer knowledge to the extent that learners can teach others.
- Must be a good facilitator to be able to train people in a group setting.
The working environment:
- Takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer centric, fun and have the shared ambition of the Takealot.com Group being the leading ecommerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers; it’s all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours)
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input.
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above, you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.