Website Teach Me 2
“Getting a job at Teach Me 2 has changed my life…for the better! I have never worked in a job where I can truly say “I love my job”, but it is the opposite at Teach Me 2.
I love the company culture, the relationships I have with my colleagues, the technology, and all the new skills that I have gained. I received comprehensive training over a period, and have gained so much confidence as a result. Furthermore, I am proud to work for a company that not only offers an essential service to learners and students but is also ethical and has integrity.”
Bev ( Joined 3 months ago )
Who we are
Teach Me 2 provides a premier tutoring service to learners and their families. Our goal is to help families prepare their kids for life by giving them back their confidence in areas they’ve previously struggled. We have a 90+% improvement rate, averaging 20% improvement in results – a difference that has uplifted the life-long trajectory of thousands of people.
Our diverse team includes people from different walks of life, all around the world, with a passion for education. We are heartfelt individuals who are dedicated to personal and professional growth.
Furthermore, we offer discounts on tutoring for school going children of Teach Me 2 employees!
Who we’re looking for
Teach Me 2 is seeking an extraordinary person to join our Learning Strategist team. This person is part advisor, part educational specialist, and passionately desires to change the face of education in South Africa.
Your role and who you’ll be working with
In this role, you’ll take clients from their first interaction with Teach Me 2 all the way through to the implementation of their lesson game plan. The role will require you to draw alongside your clients to understand the issues and concerns that they face and to act as their advisor, setting them up with a game plan to help them reach their education goals, before handing them over to our Customer Support Team.
This role is FULLY REMOTE which means you are able to work from home, or anywhere with a good internet connection!
- Contact prospective customers to assess their need
- Build rapport with clients to foster new relationships
- Set up a game plan for learners to reach their goal
- Work with the learners to pick the best tutor for their needs
- Advise clients on the best payment option tailored to their budget
- Monitor and adjust your behaviour based on personal performance metrics
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge
- Enjoy working in a competitive environment
- Enjoy speaking to, helping and working with other people
- Be organised and self-motivated
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills and fast typing speed
- Computer Literacy is essential
- 2-3 education experience ( Teaching or Edtech ) is required
- 2-3 years of customer-facing or sales experience is advantageous
- Stable internet connection
To apply for this job please visit talent.cake.hr.