Website Teach Me 2
“Getting a job at Teach Me 2 has changed my life…for the better! I have never worked in a job where I can truly say “I love my job”, but it is the opposite at Teach Me 2.
I love the company culture, the relationships I have with my colleagues, the technology, and all the new skills that I have gained. I received comprehensive training over a period, and have gained so much confidence as a result. Furthermore, I am proud to work for a company that not only offers an essential service to learners and students but is also ethical and has integrity.”
Bev ( Joined 10 months ago )
Who we are
Teach Me 2 provides a premier tutoring service to learners and their families. Our goal is to help families prepare their kids for life by giving them back their confidence in areas they’ve previously struggled. We have a 90+% improvement rate, averaging 20% improvement in results – a difference that has uplifted the life-long trajectory of thousands of people.
Our diverse team includes people from different walks of life, all around the world, with a passion for education. We are heartfelt individuals who are dedicated to personal and professional growth.
Furthermore, we offer discounts on tutoring for school going children of Teach Me 2 employees!
Who we’re looking for
Teach Me 2 is looking to expand our Sales Development team!
We are looking for Sales Development interns who will assist our Sales department in reaching more clients, more effectively and help thousands more learners to get their confidence back! We need people who are process driven and who will thrive in a collaborative environment.
There is lots of room for growth and many exciting opportunities in our quickly growing and dynamic team. Interested? See below for more information!
Your role and who you’ll be working with:
You will be responsible for warming up leads and enquiries coming through the system and working together with our Learning Strategists to ensure we are able to contact clients faster and more effectively.
The successful person would need to be interested or find joy in the following tasks:
- Following stringent processes
- Completing large volumes of time-sensitive and deadline-bound administrative tasks on a daily basis
- Communicating with clients and internal colleagues efficiently and effectively
- Helping others – the role demands someone who has a strong passion for wanting to go above and beyond to satisfy a client as well as work well in a team where the person finds joy in their team members’ success
This role is FULLY REMOTE unless you are based in Cape Town, where we have one office day a week.
- Very strong administrative skills
- Excellent multitasker
- Extremely organised and efficient
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written )
- Great collaborator – someone who enjoys working towards a common goal for the team
- Good logical reasoning skills
- Computer Literacy is Essential
- Fast typing skills
Equipment you will need:
- Laptop ( PCs are not suitable due to loadshedding )
- Webcam and Headset
- Stable Internet Connection
To apply for this job please visit talent.cake.hr.